Street Fighter V artwork
|Birthplace||United States of America|
|Height||6'0" (184 cm) |
|Weight||190 lbs (86 kg) |
|Blood type||O |
|Fighting style||Allen-style Karate |
|Likes||Frogs, victory,, become stronger|
|Dislikes||Electrical appliances, defeat,|
|First game||Street Fighter EX|
|Japanese voice actor(s)||Osamu Hosoi|
Allen Snider (アレン・スナイダー) is a character who appears exclusively in the Street Fighter EX series by Arika. He debuted as a hidden character in the original Street Fighter EX. Allen Snider, along with Blair Dame, does not appear in any of the EX sequels but they both appeared in the Arika-developed Fighting Layer, which was distributed in arcades by Namco.
A martial artist once reputed to be the greatest living Karate master in the United States. Allen was the favored contender in the All American Martial Arts Tournament, but lost on his first match against a then-unknown Ken Masters, who told Allen that he was still a "big fish in a small pond".
Motivated by Ken's words, Allen renewed his training and developed new techniques based on Ken's such as the Soul Force and the Rising Dragon. Allen began traveling the world to prove that he is not only the "biggest fish in his pond", but also the "biggest in the ocean".
- He is based on Chuck Norris (in his younger years).
- He is the parallel to Ken as Dan is to Ryu, because Allen uses techniques copying the Hadouken and Shoryuken, wear a undershirt inside their gis, and they're voiced by Osamu Hosoi. But Dan is a parody of SNK's Art of Fighting series.
- Allen and Kairi both appeared in the Street Fighter III: Ryu Final manga.
- In the Man Hua comic, Allen Snider return in the middle of the volume. He was cursed and controlled by the wicked evil mask that was worned after Garuda and face his battle on Ryu, Ken, and Chun-Li. However, Allen was saved by Kairi and the cursed mask was felled into the deep sea.
- In Fighting Layer, Allen's last super called, "Galaxy" can be used in Street Fighter EX3 as one of Ace's Meteor Combos.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found